Participants can expect to receive internal customer practices that increase morale and reduce turnover.
- attitude for excellent service
- identifying customer needs
- use customer-friendly body language & words
- practicing excellence at every customer contact point
- handle difficult customers with care
- essential practices by mail, managing the call
- receive essential functions.
Training sessions are behavior-based providing individual assessments and action plans included for improvement in every essential customer service practice.
Scheduled upon request
Minimum 6 students
To schedule training contact Holli Easley at (903) 823-3276 or firstname.lastname@example.org.